Garmin Edge 1000 Battery Replacement Service
The battery not holding charge problem is very common on all Garmins. If you have a Garmin for more than 2-3 years and the battery life is very poor and doesn't last more than 15 minutes on a full charge, then the battery inside it is faulty.
Use this mail in service to Battery Replacement Service for
- Pick a service you need.
- After completing payment at the checkout you will receive a confirmation email with the invoice.
- Please mention the payment method in your order form.
- Place Garmin together with printed invoice or order number into a box or a jiffy bag.
- Use the address provided by invoice.
- Please only send the Garmin unit itself unless you need an inspection of other equipment, too.
- Postage is charged by the weight. We recommend using signed for or special delivery to ensure safe delivery.
- After receiving your device we will try our best to repair it.
- If there is a different or extra service needed we will inform you via email.
- Extra charges may apply.
- Then a rework is required and you will get new invoice with payment link via email.
- Once the process is completed the device will be sent back to you.
Repair Your Garmin By Post
This Service is available to UK + Ireland Residents Only.
Send us your broken Garmin and we will repair it for you.
We have an extensive collection of in house hardware and expertise, ideal for repairing Garmin devices.
We have many years experience and our on site engineers can repair just about any Garmin on the market.
How much does it cost?
The cost to repair your Garmin by post is the total amount on your order form which includes cost of returning your Garmin to you via Special or First class recorded delivery back to your door !!!
How do I pay?
You can pay online or by card or through paypal account after the reapair or you can send postal order, cheques written to Satnav Specialist Ltd (you have to wait for cheque to clear), Cash, Or we can contact you once repaired for payment.
How long does it take?
Our turn around time for repairing is QUICK !!! We repair your Garmin within 7 days after it arrives to us and in many cases we will repair it the same day it arrives and post it back to you the same day too!
How can I trust Satnav Specialist with my Garmin?
We pride ourselves on our work, and have been conducting repairs since 1991. Because we also supply the latest repair equipment worldwide you can rest easily knowing that we know what we are doing. We are trustworthy, established registered company. Please view our Customer Testimonials
What if my Garmin cannot be repaired?
We have very good in-house engineers who have a very high success rate of repairing Garmin's. Although sometimes there may be more damage than expected, or the Garmin may be damaged beyond repair. If this is the case and we cannot repair the Garmin, we will return your Garmin to you and refund any payment made to us. If the Garmin can be repaired but needs more parts to do the job, our engineers will call you first to explain this before any work is carried out.
After we receive your Garmin, we will get to work on it right away. Once repaired we will return your Garmin to you via royal mail. We will also email you with your tracking number.
No posts found